Here a couple of tips that I thought would be useful and make your shopping experience less stressful and hassle-free.
1. Make a List-Knowing exactly what you are looking for. This can eliminate overspending and buying certain items that you do not need. Remain focused on what you are there to purchase, Black Friday are very limited so make sure you prioritize.
2. Strategize Store Locations-Everyone is having great deals but you cannot be in several places all at once. Choose which deals you feel are the most important because some offers are so unbelievable it is worth a shot.
3. Be Early-This is the key factor in getting the deals. “The early bird catches the first worm” and in this case they are so right. There are some dedicated shoppers out there that can start to arrive at certain locations 2 or more hours in advance. So grab a cup of coffee and a bagel and get ready to camp out for the long haul.
4. Carry a Shopping Partners- I am a firm believer in having a shopping partner. Not only for safety but also to be another set of arms to snag certain deals. Four arms are better than Two. While someone is running the other person can be in tow the shopping cart.
5. Be SAFE- This is the most important tip. Losing your life is not worth any amount of money. Please act like an adult.
SO ARE THERE ANY TIPS THAT YOU ARE TAKING?
AND ARE YOU SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY?
Category: Cheap Tips